Marketing Exec APPLY NOW
Bubblegum Stuff is a novelty gift and games company based in East London. It’s current team of 6 creatives, produce pop culture inspired products for the world to enjoy. It’s range of quirky items are sold worldwide and stocked by retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Paperchase, Argos, ASOS, Scribbler, River Island, TK Maxx, American Eagle, Menkind, Ann Summers, Amazon and many more.
Purpose of The Job
To make noise about the Bubblegum Stuff product range via inbound marketing and paid advertising campaigns. Will be expected to create interested content to post over multiple social media platforms to help increase sales of products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage social media accounts
- Organise competitions / give aways
- Contacting influencers
- PPC advertising
- Maintaining website content
What you'll need
- Must have an understanding of inbound marketing and knowledge of using marketing tools to help increase interaction with consumers and sales of products
- A level / BTEC qualifications are required, degree in marketing would be useful but not essential
- Previous experience in marketing is required
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and experience using Mac