Product and Supply Chain Manager APPLY NOW
Bubblegum Stuff is a novelty gift and games company based in East London. It’s current team of 6 creatives, produce pop culture inspired products for the world to enjoy. It’s range of quirky items are sold worldwide and stocked by retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Paperchase, Argos, ASOS, Scribbler, River Island, TK Maxx, American Eagle, Menkind, Ann Summers, Amazon and many more.
Purpose of The Job
This opening at Bubblegum Stuff is an opportunity to manage the end-to-end supply chain functions of the business and see tangible results from your work. Reporting to the Director you will get exposure to the business as a whole and how your work directly impacts its overall success.
A varied, hands-on role to make a real difference in a company currently entering an exciting potential high growth stage as it expands into the US.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Raising purchase orders to factories in China
- Organising shipping via sea freight and air freight with our 3PL partners
- Communicating with the sales team to plan productions and shipping to ensure JIT stock in both our US and UK warehouses
- Ensuring our products meet compliance standards across the regions we sell: organising testing and filing all certificates correctly
- Optimising SOPs and distributing them to all stakeholders in the supply chain, maximising efficiency
- Ensuring the intellectual property of our products is sufficiently protected (Trade marks, Design Rights, Copyright, US Patents) and enforced, including removing counterfeit items from Amazon and eBay
What you'll need
- Highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheet with knowledge of macros as well as functions such as FILTER, VLOOKUP, and IF ELSE
- The ability to understand complex excel formulas and functions is a bonus
- Ability to work autonomously, creating work for yourself to progress the business
- The confidence to make informed decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to communicate clearly across multiple functions such as design, supply chain, sales, finance and marketing.
- Supply Chain Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
|||Trinity Buoy Wharf, London, UK|||Supply Chain||||||u~GHEC4eOEaAmytA|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||28000|||32000|||true